Welcome to Unbound Script
M/S Unbound Script (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.unboundscript.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
SERVICE means the www.unboundscript.com website operated by M/S Unbound Script
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- Other Data
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
Use of Data
M/S Unbound Script uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
- Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
How we use your information
We do not sell your data, such as your name and contact information to third parties. We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide the features and functionality of the Site to you.
- To send you e-mails regarding updates or modifications to the Site.
- To process your purchases of or requests for products and services;
- To send you marketing and promotional emails concerning our products and services (to the extent you do not opt out of such emails).
- To analyze collected information relating to your use of the Site to help us improve the Site and develop and improve other products and services.
- To help troubleshoot problems, provide you with required notices, enforce our Terms of Service or to alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of the Site.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send to you in the Unbound Script Platform, to suggest followers and content, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences.
- To gather metrics to better understand how users’ access and use the Unbound Script Platform; to evaluate and improve the Unbound Script Platform, including the Ad Services and personalization, and to develop new products and services.
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
How we share your information
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as under:
We may provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our user base and its usage patterns. The Company uses contractors and third-party service providers to provide the Site to our users and to help us provide services in connection with the Site. Such third parties may receive information from us for use for such purposes.
We may report aggregated, de-identified data relating to activity on this Site to third parties or the general public. We may combine such data with data obtained from third-party sources to generate such reports.
We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of our terms and conditions; or in other circumstances where we believe is necessary to protect the rights or property of Company, our users, and third parties.
We may disclose or transfer information if we or our subsidiaries are involved in any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition, or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Your Content, including your name, profile picture, profile information, and certain associated activity information, is available to other users of the Unbound Script Platform and may be viewed publicly. Public viewing includes availability to non-registered visitors and can occur when users share Your Content across other sites or services. Also, Your Content may be indexed by search engines.
Your Choice and Controls
Your Content. You may edit or delete the stories that you post at any time. Any deleted content will be removed from third party sites from which it has been shared via Unbound Script’s standard sharing features. However, we have no control over deletions or changes to your content or publications if it has been shared manually by others or as a video.
Access and Amend Your Information You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging in to your account.
Emails and Communications. When you join the Unbound Script’s Platform by signing up for an account or creating a profile, as part of the service, you will receive the Unbound Script’s Newsletters containing content that we believe may match your interests. You can manage your email and notice preferences in your account profile settings, under your Emails and Notifications settings and opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information that we think may interest you.
Topics/ User. You can change topics/users that you follow or that your profile lists as areas that you know about.
Delete Your Account. If you choose to Delete Your Account by emailing admin@UnboundScript.com. However, some fragments of the User Information may still be available on the internet and all history of the User will remain with the Company
Linked Networks. You may connect or disconnect your Linked Networks, such as Facebook, through the settings, and you may access, amend, and delete much of your profile information through your profile settings. Once you disconnect a Linked Network, we will not receive information from that Linked Network going forward; unless you choose to reconnect it.
Transferring your Data Unbound Script is headquartered in India and has operations, entities, and service providers in India and throughout the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including India) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
If you are a parent and believe that your child under the age of 13 has used the Site and provided personally identifiable information to us through the Site, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will work to delete that Site account and any such personally identifiable information.
Choices Regarding Third-Party Offers. To the extent we send you commercial e-mails regarding third-party marketing or promotional materials, we will give you the ability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in accordance with applicable law. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but keeping in mind the nature of the internet, Users acknowledge that despite the very robust security measures, safety of User Information may not be guaranteed.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Response Timing and format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
- We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. Unless permitted by law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Contact Us